SnowEx - Walk-Behind Broadcast Spreader - 100 LBS
- Polyethylene hopper construction eliminates corrosion and enhances life of the equipment
- An available deflector skirt kit adjusts the spread width for sidewalk applications, narrowing the spreader’s focus to the target area only
- Each SnowEx broadcast spreader features a noncorrosive poly hopper with a single-slot port design and extra-wide throat opening to maintain a smooth, consistent material flow
- Standard hopper cover
With a capacity of 100 LBS, the SP-65 broadcast spreader is designed for serious snow and ice professionals. It is made for spreading bagged rock salt and pelletized material.
Single-Slot Port Design - Material Goes Down Easy
Each SnowEx broadcast spreader features a noncorrosive poly hopper with a single-slot port design and extra-wide throat opening to maintain a smooth, consistent material flow.
A clear poly cover provides weather protection and keeps out foreign objects, while allowing the operator to easily monitor material levels.
A top screen effectively retains material while allowing visibility into the hopper.
- Parts Parts (Size: 655.8 KB)
- Brochure Brochure (Size: 4 MB)
- Instructions to Install Hopper Instructions to Install Hopper (Size: 57.1 KB)
- Remove Protective Cap from Axle Before Assembly Remove Protective Cap from Axle Before Assembly (Size: 45.9 KB)
- Owners Manual Owners Manual (Size: 3.8 MB)
- Spec Sheet Spec Sheet (Size: 448.4 KB)