Irritrol - 200B Series - 1-1/2" NPT Valve with Flow Control
- Accepts OmniReg modular pressure regulator
- Heavy-duty, corrosion- and UV-resistant PVC and stainless steel construction
- Rugged, double-beaded SANTOPRENE diaphragm
- Unique three-way stainless steel Bonnet
- High-strength ribbed bonnet and bottom inlet
- Slow-closing design
- Sold Individually. Manufacturer Pack Size = 10
The Irritrol® 200B Series globe/angle valves have built their popularity on a proven record of reliability and a reputation for offering valuable features at an affordable price. The 200B Series provides manual internal and external bleed, heavy-duty, UV-resistant PVC construction, stainless steel hardware, a double-beaded diaphragm and a captive solenoid plunger.
Accepts OmniReg modular pressure regulator
Ensures consistent performance.
Heavy-duty, corrosion- and UV-resistant PVC and stainless steel construction
For long-term reliability.
Rugged, double-beaded SANTOPRENE diaphragm
Ensures a leak-proof seal.
Unique three-way stainless steel Bonnet
Screws accept Phillips, flat-blade and hex-driver tools for easy servicing without removal from the system.
High-strength ribbed bonnet and bottom inlet
Reduces water hammer and resulting stress on system.
Internal and external bleed (flush mode)
Allows for manual operation.
- Max Working Pressure: 150
- Solenoid: 24 VAC
- Inrush Volt Amp: 24 VAC-9.6 VA
- Inrush Current: 0.4 A
- Holding Volt Amp: 24 VAC-4.8 VA
- Holding Current: 0.2 A