Point-source medium-flow emitters for watering larger shrubs and trees. The only emitters with self-piercing barbs, making them the easiest to install using the Xerimantool. Widest selection of pressure-compensating emitters, with 6 flow rates and 2 inlet options.
- Pressure-Compensating Module - Barb Inlet, 5.0GPH , Light Brown
- Most compact and unobtrusive emitters
- Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (10 to 50 PSI ; 0.7 to 3.5 BAR )
- Self-piercing barbs for quick one-step emitter insertion into 1/2" or 3/4" drip tubing
- Robust design; durable plastic construction is UV-resistant and color-coded to identify flow rate