The FEBCO Series 765 Pressure Vacuum Breakers are used to protect against health hazard and non-health hazard back siphonage conditions in industrial plants, cooling towers laboratories, laundries, swimming pools and lawn irrgation systems.
- All bronze body for durability. One check valve and an air opening port in one assembly
- Lightweight poppet seals air opening under minimum flow conditions
- Simple service procedures. All internal parts serviceable in line from the top of the unit
- Designed for minimum head loss
- Engineered plastic bonnet protect valve bodies from freeze damage
- Optional union end ball valves for easy removal and ultimate freeze protection
- End Connections “ NPT ANSI/ASME B1.20.1