Mitchell - Terafirm Soil Penetrant - 2.5 GAL JUG
- Reduces the surface tension of water
- Facilitates faster soil dry-down, allowing faster access to play, carts, and equipment
- Promotes downward water movement, away from the soil surface
- Reduces puddling
- Helps to prevent anaerobic soil conditions
- Sold Individually. Manufacturer Pack Size = 2
Terafirm is a non-phytotoxic soil penetrant developed to promote accelerated water movement away from the soil surface. This is accomplished by reducing the water’s surface tension and facilitating downward water movement.
Although no chemical penetrant can in itself alter the physical properties of soil that determine drainage rates, Terafirm will help get the water out as quickly as the soil physical properties allow. Formulated solely to facilitate downward water movement, Terafirm will not contribute to excess water holding.
Regular use of Terafirm offers the turf professional an effective tool to help maintain drier soil surface conditions
Active Ingredient: Propanediol, Poly(2-methyloxirane), Docusate sodium
For use on:
- Warm and Cool Turfgrasses
- Golf Course Greens, Tees, Fairways
- Athletic Fields
- Home Lawns
Directions for Use: Terafirm can be applied with most conventional sprayers. Applications should begin in early spring or in advance of seasonal onset of wet soil conditions. Product can be applied as a spot treatment for low lying and/or high moisture holding areas, or on a scheduled, spray program to maintain drier soil conditions. For best results, immediate watering-in is suggested to remove product from the leaf surfaces, followed by a normal irrigation cycle to move product into soil.
Program Approach: Apply 2-4 OZ/1000 SQ FT every month. Apply monthly during seasons of high moisture. Monthly rate can be applied in split applications.
Problem Areas: After initial treatment, reapply on a two week interval if needed until excessive moisture conditions subside. Rate may be impacted by soil textural properties. Replace with TriCure AD Soil Surfactant during hot, dry months to optimize drainage and moisture availability.
See Label for complete application instructions.
- Wash hands with soap and water before meals and after work.
- Terafirm has shown to be safe in combination with most applied nutrient and chemical applications. Field testing should be done on a small area before spraying to assure safety concerns are met. Terafirm may increase the rate of absorption into leaf surfaces when applied with other chemical products