Toro Golf - Infinity® Sprinkler 55 Series - 1-1/2" ACME Body Assembly, #53 Brown Nozzle 80PSI With Spikeguard Solenoid & 24-position TruJectory
- The INFINITY® 55 is Toros Premium True Part and Full-Circle in One golf sprinkler series with SMART ACCESS®.
- The Industries Largest and Most Flexible Nozzle Selection
- Indestructible Stainless Steel Valve Seat
- Toro’s patented CHECK FLOW™ feature facilitates troubleshooting, pressure adjustments, solenoid and pilot valve servicing without turning the water off or digging!
- Sold Individually. Manufacturer Pack Size = 4
INFINITY 55- - 1-1/2" Full/Part Circle - #53 Brown Nozzle 80 PSI with Spikeguard Solenoid and 24-position Trujectory
INTRODUCING TORO® INFINITY™ SERIES GOLF SPRINKLERS One sprinkler. Countless Benefits. Infinite Possibilities. With all the efficiency and performance features of the 800S and DT Series, and a patented SMART ACCESS™ design which enables you to add new technology for decades to come – using only a screwdriver.
The INFINITY® 55 is Toro’s Premium True Part and Full-Circle in One golf sprinkler series with SMART ACCESS®. The dual trajectory main nozzle provides exceptional nozzle performance at the 25° standard angle position and great performance in windy applications at the 15° low angle position. And the consistency of the constant velocity full circle drive ensures even water application across the coverage area every time you water.
Industrys Largest Nozzle Selection
Nozzles from 43’ to 92’ radius plus a wide assortment of back nozzles lets you put the precise amount of water exactly where you need it. All nozzles threaded in from front.
Stainless Steel Valve Seat
Eliminates body damage from rocks and debris. This in-destructible stainless steel seat is molded to the body and virtually eliminates body replacements due to seat damage. Standard on all Toro Golf rotors!
Radius Reduction Screw for Fine Tuning
Allows for fine tuning the radius to exactly the distance you need. In combination with main nozzle sizing and trajectory adjustment the radius reduction screw can effectively reduce the sprinkler throw down to 30’.
True Part and Full-Circle in One – (40° - 330° part circle)
These sprinklers can be full circle today and part circle tomorrow allowing you to adjust the area of coverage to match your seasonal needs or meet water rationing mandates.
- Provides top accessibility to all critical components
- No digging or unsightly turf repair scars
- No buried wire splices or ground faults
- Pilot valve removable with water “ON”
- Lower long term cost of ownership
- Customizable marker
- Replaceable cover if damaged
- Increased labor efficiency
- Sprinkler Breakout Sprinkler Breakout (Size: 491.4 KB)
- Case Assembly Breakout Case Assembly Breakout (Size: 228.8 KB)
- INFINITY™ 35-6/55-6 Series Rotors INFINITY™ 35-6/55-6 Series Rotors (Size: 2.2 MB)
- Installation Installation (Size: 8.1 MB)
- Toro Solutions INFINITY™ Series Sprinklers Toro Solutions INFINITY™ Series Sprinklers (Size: 299.2 KB)
The New Toro® INFINITY® Golf Sprinkler