Toro Golf - Infinity 55-6 Series Sprinkler - 1-1/2" ACME Body Assembly, #58 Red Nozzle 80 PSI With Spikeguard Solenoid & 24-position TruJectory
- The INFINTY 55-6 Series is Toro's Premium full-circle golf sprinkler series with SMART ACCESS®
- The Industries Largest and Most Flexible Nozzle Selection
- Indestructible Stainless Steel Valve Seat
- Toro’s patented CHECK FLOW™ feature facilitates troubleshooting, pressure adjustments, solenoid and pilot valve servicing without turning the water off or digging
- Sold Individually. Manufacturer Pack Size = 4
The new INFINITY 55 Series allows you to put water precisely where you want it for maximum distribution uniformity. These sprinklers can be full circle today and part circle tomorrow allowing you to simply and economically adjust the area of coverage to match your seasonal needs or meet water rationing mandates. The 24-position Trujectoryis adjustable from 7°-30° in 1° increments.
Industry’s Largest Nozzle Selection
Nozzles from 52’ to 100’. Color coded for easy flow and radius identification and threaded from the front to simplify servicing.
Hot Spot Watering
Nozzle base can be turned in either direction and held to put down as much water as needed, precisely where you want it. Standard on all Toro part circle Golf rotors.
Adjustment With No Disassembly
A Toro original, simply pull up the riser and ratchet it to the precise position you want to water.
True Part and Full-Circle in One — (40° - 330° part circle)
These sprinklers can be full circle today and part circle tomorrow allowing you to simply and economically adjust the area of coverage to match your seasonal needs or meet water rationing mandates.
- Provides top accessibility to all critical components
- No digging or unsightly turf repair scars
- No buried wire splices or ground faults
- Pilot valve removable with water “ON”
- Lower long term cost of ownership
- Customizable marker
- Replaceable cover if damaged
- Increased labor efficiency