Toro - 1-1/2" Female NPT, In-Line Electric Globe Angle Valve with Flow Control
- Fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm provides long-term tear and stretch tolerance
- Debris-resistant models that can operate in the harshest of climates with dirty water
- Globe and globe/angle built into one valve
- Removable, self-flushing, 120-mesh stainless steel screen
- Recycled water flowcontrol knob available for a greater range of uses
- Robust ABS Material
- Sold Individually. Manufacturer Pack Size = 10
Toro® 252 Series valves are built tough and ready to withstand the harshest conditions in any commercial application. Offering the same glass-filled cap and body construction as the 250/260 Series, these valves are also rated up to 150 PSI. Each valve diaphragm is a single piece and made with fabric- reinforced rubber for long-term tear and stretch tolerance. All models are female inlet/outlet NPT and their durable plastic construction makes them an economical option for commercial applications.
- Heavy-Duty Toro Solenoid: Provides dependable operation and long life
- High-Grade Construction: Made of durable materials to resist wear
- Globe and Angle Configurations: Easy to use in any application
- Fabric-Reinforced Rubber Diaphragm: Provides long-term tear and stretch tolerance
- Water Flow Control Handle: Adjusts the flow of each zone on a system
- Robust ABS Material: Ensures the valve will resist heavy pressure and high flows without damage
This durable valve is designed to handle the needs of every commercial application, whether electric or hydraulic. The debris-resistant design is tested and proven to perform under the harshest conditions.