Syngenta - Banner Maxx II Fungicide
- For use on turfgrasses for the control of many diseases
- Also controls numerous diseases on ornamentals and other landscape nursery plantings
- Resistant to wash-off after formula has dried
- Contains odorless properties and mixes into a clear solution
Banner Maxx II is a systemic fungicide that provides effective broad-spectrum disease control in turf. It enters through the surface stem of root system, and prevents fungal cell growth by inhibiting sterol biosynthesis. Banner Maxx II controls more than 18 turf diseases.
- See label for complete details
- Brown Patch
- Dollar Spot
- Necrotic Ring Spot
- Snow Molds
- Take-All Patch
- See label for complete list
Do not use in greenhouses. Bermudagrass can be sensitive to Banner Maxx II. Apply when conditions are favorable for disease. See label for complete details and application instructions.