Spyker - Broadcast Spreader with Variable Deflector 3-12F - 100 LBS
- Hi-vis variable deflector for adjustable spread width
- Extra large opening for distribution of rock salt
- Stainless steel carving blade for breaking up ice melt
The 100-lb. capacity Spyker ERGO-PRO™ Walk-Behind Salt Spreader is ideal for tough winter jobs, as it is capable of spreading salt, ice melt and more. This salt spreader features a stainless-steel carving blade to slice through dense materials like ice melt and rock salt, and the reflective frame adds visibility in poor weather conditions. An innovative hopper design virtually eliminates bridging, allowing material to flow to empty with no shaking or bouncing required. The ergonomic, adjustable handle design is made to better match the operator, helping reduce user fatigue so you can get the job done in an easy, timely fashion.
- Includes Hi-vis variable full deflector that adjusts spread width from 3' - 12'.
- Large pneumatic tires to minimize fatigue, increase traction, and reduce damage to grass
- Ergonomically designed handle adjusts from 5'3" to 6'6" to reduce user fatigue
- Stainless steel carving blade easily breaks up ice melt and rock salt
- All-Welded frame for max durability season after season
- Recommended for use with ice melt and bagged rock salt