Regency Wire - 2500' 14/2 Irrigation Wire - Toro GDC Blue - UF/UL
- Priced Individually - Must order in QTY of 2500'
2500' length of 14 gauge 2 strand Toro GDC Decoder Cable
Regencys Toro GDC Cable is manufactured for the control of Toros decoder systems. It is direct burial rated.
Conductor construction is soft drawn bare copper meeting the requirements of ASTM Specification B-3. Toro GDC Decoder Cable features solid copper conductors.
The two conductors shall be insulated with a low density, high molecular weight polyethylene (PE). One conductor will be insulated black and the other conductor insulated white. The two conductors are twisted with a 4 lay and rated for systems applications up to 600 V.
The two twisted conductors shall be extruded with a high density, sunlight resistant polyethylene (HDPE) jacket. The jacket comes in a variety of colors to accommodate easy identification. Comes with pull cord for easy stripping.
Toro GDC Decoder Cable is constructed in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Application: Suitable for use as Toros communication wire for control of Toro decoder systems.
- Conductor: Soft drawn bare copper (ASTM Spec. B-3). Two (2) conductors Solid (14 awg)
- Insulation: Polyethylene (PE)
- Outer Jacket: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Temperature: 75° C
- Voltage: 600 V
- Jacket Colors: Red, blue, green, and yellow.