Prokoz - Avalon Bifenthrin Insecticide Tip N Pour Jug - 1 GAL
- Avalon Insecticide controls a wide spectrum of insects and mites on trees, shrubs, foliage plants, non-bearing fruit and nut trees, and flowers
- Controls pests indoors and outdoors on residential, institutional, public, commercial, and industrial buildings, greenhouses, animal confinement facilities/livestock premises, kennels, food handling establishments, and lawns, ornamentals, parks, recreational areas and athletic fields
- Avalon Insecticide may also be used in feed and food handling establishments, animal confinement facilities, kennels, confined animal feeding operations, livestock premises, and in/around/under structures
- Previous Part Number: 10064853
- Sold Individually. Manufacturer Pack Size = 4
Avalon Insecticide controls a wide spectrum of insects and mites on trees, shrubs, foliage plants, non-bearing fruit and nut trees, and flowers.
Active Ingredient: Bifenthrin
For use indoors and outdoors on:
- Residential, institutional, public, commercial, and industrial buildings
- Animal confinement facilities/livestock premises
- Food handling establishments
- Lawns, ornamentals, parks, recreational areas and athletic fields
- See label for complete list
- Annual Bluegrass Weevil
- Boxelder bugs
- Chinch Bugs
- Japanese Beetle
- Sod Webworm
- Stink bugs
- See label for complete list
Lawn Application Rate: 0.18-1 OZ with water/1,000 SQ FT
Apply AVALON Insecticide as a broadcast sprayable treatment. Use application volumes of up to 10 GAL/1,000 SQ FT to get uniform coverage when treating dense grass foliage. For low volume applications, less than 2 GAL/1,000 SQ FT, immediate irrigation of treated area with at least 0.25” of water following application to ensure efficacy of sub-surface pests such as, but not limited to, Mole Crickets, is recommended.
General Application: Avalon Insecticide formulation mixes readily with water and other aqueous carriers.
Avalon Insecticide may be tank-mixed with adjuvants, and with other pesticides, including insect growth regulators. When tank mixing Avalon Insecticide with other pesticides, observe all precautions and limitations on each separate product label. The physical compatibility of Avalon Insecticide may vary with different sources of pesticide products, and local cultural practices. Any tank mixture which has not been previously tested should be prepared on a small scale (pint or quart jar), using the proper proportions of pesticides and water to ensure the physical compatibility of the mixture.
Let surfaces dry before allowing people and pets to contact surfaces.
See label for application rates.
Do not apply AVALON Insecticide as a general surface spray when animals are present in the facility. Allow applications to dry before restocking the facility. Treatment may be made to cracks and crevices when animals are present.
Do not apply AVALON Insecticide to any animal feed, water, or watering equipment.
Do not contaminate any animal feed, food, or water in and around livestock, poultry, or pet housing when making applications.
Do not treat electrically active underground services.
Firewood is not to be burned for 1 month after treatment.
See label for complete restrictions.