14/2 Low Voltage Lighting Cable - 500 Coil
- Conductor construction is soft drawn bare copper meeting the requirements of ASTM Specifications B-3 and B-174.
- Sizes 18-2, 12-2, 10-2 and 8-2 have flexible stranding conductors.
- The insulation is a high quality polyvinylchloride (PVC) for conductor temperatures up to 60° C.
- Application: Suitable for use in direct burial landscaping and lighting applications. Sunlight resistant. Conductor: Soft drawn bare copper (ASTM Specs. B-3 and B-174), Flexible Stranded (18 awg thru 8 awg).
- Temperature: 60° C
- Voltage: 30 volts
- Insulation Thickness: .045