Pre-emergent broadleaf and grassy weed control in established turfgrasses (excluding golf course putting greens), lawns and sod nurseries, ornamentals and Christmas tree farms.
- Low use rates provide efficient control of crabgrass, Poa annua, goosegrass and key annual broadleaf weeds
- May be applied for season-long control
- Low solubility and volatility stays in the weed germination zone
- Low-staining formulation
Active Ingredient: Prodiamine
For use on:
- Established turfgrasses
- Lawns and sod nurseries
- Container, field-grown, and landscape ornamentals
- Established perennial and wildflower plantings
- Christmas tree farms
- Golf Courses (excluding putting greens)
- Warm and Cool Season grasses
- See Label for complete list
- Annual Bluegrass
- See label for complete list
0.5 OZ with carrier/1,000 SQ FT (21 OZ with carrier/ACRE)
Add Prodiamine 4L in a minimum of 20 GAL/ACRE (0.5 GAL/1,000 SQ FT) of carrier (water and/or fluid fertilizer) using a calibrated low-pressure sprayer with 50-mesh or coarser screens. A broadcast broom or handheld wand designed for herbicides or insecticide application will provide the best results. Select nozzle pressure and gallonage to provide complete coverage.
See label for complete application instructions.
Do not apply Prodiamine 4L to golf course putting greens.
Do not blend onto dry fertilizer or any other granular material.
Do not graze or feed livestock forage cut from area treated with Prodiamine 4L.
Do not apply to plants that will be consumed for food use.
See label for complete restrictions.