Control your Rain Bird irrigation system remotely from anywhere in the world!
Rain Bird now offers the new LNK WiFi Module for existing residential or light commercial Rain Bird controllers. This simple to use solution allows easy access and control to a Rain Bird irrigation system from anywhere in the world using a smartphone or tablet. Real-time alerts and advanced water management tools are now available to users by remote, using the Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module.
Advanced App Design
- Simple to use app, provides homeowners with the access they need and desire
- Professional features allow for easy multi-site management for contractors
- Built-in notifications provide troubleshooting access, simplifies service calls, and warns when freezing conditions are expected
- Automatic weather adjustments provide daily run time changes to save up to 30% more water
- Superior programming capabilities are designed to meet the most stringent water restrictions
- Instant access allows for real-time system management
Supported Mobile Devices
- Apple devices running iOS 8.0 or greater
- Android devices running OS 4.4 (KitKat) or later
Wireless Frequency Bands Supported
Wireless Networks Supported
WiFi Security Modes Supported
- None, Open, WEP, WPA-TKIP, WPA-AES, WPA2-TKIP, WPA2-AES, WPA2-AES-TKIP
Communication Modes Supported
- Communication with module via module Access Point (hotspot)
- Communication with module via local area network
- Communication with module via Rain Bird relay server
- Operating Temperature: 14° F (-10° C) to 149°F (65°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 150°F (66°C)
- Operating Humidity: 95% max @ 50°F to 120°F (10°C to 49°C) non-condensing environment
- 24VAC(RMS) 50/60Hz; 55mA max
- UL, cUL, CE, CSA, FCC Part 15b, WEEE, S-Mark, IP30, IFETEL
- Width: 1.13"
- Height: 1.83"
- Depth: 0.48"