SYNC is a unique adjuvant technology designed to enhance the performance of contact and systemic fungicides, herbicides and insecticides, even when applied in reduced spray carrier volumes.
Optimizing the performance of fungicides involves a complex interaction between the host plant, fungus, fungicide active ingredient and formulation. The performance of all fungicides is affected by:
- Placement on the leaf blade
- Viability of the active ingredient in the spray droplet
- Spray volume
- Systemic fungicides entering the plant
SYNC® improves the placement of the fungicide on the leaf blade, optimizes the ability of systemic fungicides to penetrate the waxy cuticle on the leaf surface and buffers the spray solution to optimize fungicide solubility. SYNC’s 100% active formulation contains:
- A nonionic surfactant system for improved coverage
- An amine polymer complex that improves penetration
- Neutralized carboxylic acid that buffers the spray solution
For use on:
- For use with fungicides, herbicides and insecticides registered for use on ornamentals, golf courses, sports turf, and residential and commercial lawns.
Apply SYNC at 1 PT (16 FL OZ/473 ml)/100 GAL (378.5L) or 0.125% v/v of spray solution.
In the absence of specific mixing instructions found on the pesticide label, fill the spray tank with at least 50% of the desired finished carrier volume. When premixing in a mixing container or inductor, fill with at least 20% of the desired finished carrier volume. While the carrier is agitating, add tank mix ingredients in the following order:
1. Compatibility agent and/or antifoam, if needed 2. AMS, dry formulations (WP, DF, WDG, SP), and dry drift retardants
3. Dry soluble and suspension fertilizers / micronutrients
4. Liquid drift retardants and flowable formulations (F & FL)
5. Liquid concentrates, suspension and microencapsulated (LC, SC, ME)
6. Emulsifiable concentrates (E, EL or EC)
7. Solutions and soluble liquids (S or SL)
8. Liquid micronutrients and fertilizers
9. Water conditioners and other adjuvants (COC, HSOC, MSO, NIS)
10. Finish filling to desired spray volume level and continue agitation
See Label for complete application instructions.
- Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of equipment wash waters
- This product does not require heated storage. Keep containers sealed when not in use. Store in original container only. Do not reuse empty container. Triple rinse (or equivalent) during mixing and loading.
See Label for complete restrictions.
Product Label Download SDS