Relax with the knowledge your landscape is being watered by reliable 5000 Series Rotors and industry-leading Rain Curtain Nozzle Technology. Rain Bird® 5000 Series Rotors are ideal for medium to large-size turf areas and evenly distribute water from 25' to 50'. 5000 Series Rotors with Rain Curtain Technology are engineered to deliver a uniform spray pattern, giving you superior distribution uniformity and consistently greener turf with less water. Get even greater savings with optional in-stem pressure regulation (PRS).
Superior Distribution Uniformity - 5000 Series Rotors with Rain Curtain Technology are engineered to deliver a uniform spray pattern, giving you a consistently green lawn throughout.
Superior Wind Resistance - The larger water droplets produced by Rain Curtain technology prevent misting and airborne evaporation so the right amount of water is delivered to the right place, saving you water and money.
Superior Close-in Watering - Gentle close-in watering eliminates dry spots around the rotor, prevents seed washout and allows the turf to grow healthy with no matting or bending.
- In-stem pressure regulator (PRS) reduces operating pressure to 45 PSI for optimal nozzle performance.
- PRS saves water by:
- Eliminating head-to-head pressure variations
- Eliminating misting due to high pressure
- Improving nozzle distribution uniformity by operating the nozzle at optimum pressure
- 3/4" (20/27) NPT female bottom threaded inlet
- Reversing full and part circle adjustment 40° – 360°
- Precipitation rate: 0.20" - 1.01"/HR
- Radius: 25' - 50'
- Radius may be reduced up to 25% with radius reduction screw
- Pressure: 25 - 65 PSI
- Flow Rate: 0.73 - 9.63 GPM