A repair kit suited for the 009M2 Reduced Pressure Zone Assembly.
- Two Disc Assemblies
- Stem O-Rings
- Cover O-Ring
- Two Seat O-Rings
- RV Seat O-Ring
Features of the 009M2
Series 009 Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are designed to protect potable water supplies in accordance with national plumbing codes and water authority requirements. This series is designed to protect drinking water supplies from dangerous cross-connections in accordance with national plumbing codes and water authority requirements for non-potable service applications such as irrigation, fireline, or industrial processing.
This series features two in-line, independent check valves, captured springs and replaceable check seats with an intermediate relief valve. Its compact modular design facilitates easy maintenance and assembly access. Sizes 1⁄4" – 1" shutoffs have tee handles.
- Single access cover and modular check construction for ease of maintenance
- Top entry - all internals immediately accessible
- Captured springs for safe maintenance
- Internal relief valve for reduced installation clearances
- Replaceable seats for economical repair
- Bronze body construction for durability 1⁄4" – 2"
- Ball valve test cocks — screwdriver slotted 1⁄4" – 2"
- Large body passages provides low pressure drop
- Compact, space saving design
- No special tools required for servicing