Plant Marvel 20-20-20 General Purpose Water Soluble Fertilizer - 25 LB BAG
- PK and trace elements all in one mix
- Fully chelated minors
- Useful in general use for a wide variety of growing situations
- Most effective when used as a supplement to a regular soil fertility program
- Sold Individually. Manufacturer Pallet Size = 88
Nutriculture General Purpose 20- 20-20 provides over 60% nutrient value in a 1-1-1 ratio which makes it suitable for general use in a wide variety of growing situations. It is widely used on containerized stock in the nursery industry and for greenhouse crops such as foliage plants and bedding plants. For institutional and general landscape maintenance, it is ideal because it works well on turf, trees or shrubs as well as blooming plants and can be used as a single all purpose spray feed.
Active Ingredient: Derived from Ammonium Nitrate, Ammonium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Urea, Boric Acid, Sodium Molybdate, Copper EDTA, Iron EDTA, Manganese EDTA and Zinc EDTA.
- Container Plants
- Foliage and Bedding Plants
- General landscape maintenance
- Trees and shrubs
MIXING RATE FOR 100 PPM NITROGEN
HOSE END SPRAYER: 1:15 ratio - Premix 1 OZ per GAL (7.5 grams per liter).
TANK: 0.07 OZ per GAL (0.5 gram per liter).
PROPORTIONER: 1:100 ratio use 6.66 OZ per GAL of concentrate (50 grams per liter).
OTHER RATIOS: Multiply ratio times weight divided by 100.
OTHER PPM: Multiply desired PPM times weight divided by 100. Increase or decrease PPMN according to crop response.
See Label for complete application instructions.
- CAUTION: This product contains Molybdenum. The application of fertilizing materials containing molybdenum may result in forage crops containing levels of molybdenum which are toxic to ruminant animals. Potential acidity equivalent to 535 LBS Calcium Carbonate per ton. Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at http://www. aapfco.org/metals.htm
See Label for complete restrictions.