Petro - Civitas Turf Defense
- Plant protection product for turf
- Year-Round Applicability subject to label Use Restrictions
- For Use in Both Conventional and Organic Turfgrass Management
Civitas Turf Defense is a pigmented product that contains an isoparaffinic oil similar to the natural paraffins found on the surface of leaves. When used as a preventative solution, Civitas Turf Defense helps to deliver turf that’s as strong at the end of the season as it was at the start. Use Civitas Turf Defense on your sports and athletic fields to save the time, effort and the resources it takes to treat damaged turf.
Civitas Turf Defense works to smother insects and provides a barrier that helps prevent insects and pathogens from accepting or using the host plant. Apply Civitas Turf Defense prior to insect or disease symptoms and use it as a component of an integrated pest management (IPM) program.
- Plant protection product, fungicide and insecticide for turf on golf courses, sports and athletic fields.
- Can help turf tolerate limited water conditions.
- Helps support healthy turf and a more durable playing surface.
Active Ingredient: Mineral Oil
For Use On
- Golf courses
- Sports and athletic fields
- Cool and warm season grasses
- Brown Patch
- Dollar Spot
- Leaf Spot/Melting-out
- Necrotic Ring
- Gray Snow Mold
- Pink Snow Mold
- Annual Bluegrass Weevils
- Fall Armyworm
- Sod Webworm
- See label for complete list
Civitas Turf Defense should be applied to non-dormant, healthy turf, preventatively, prior to the onset of disease symptoms. Civitas Turf Defense works to prevent diseases from taking hold in the first place and can also provide some treatment benefits. If disease symptoms are present or disease pressure is expected to be high, Civitas Turf Defense should be used in combination with other fungicides.
Civitas Turf Defense may be used on cool and warm-season grasses if applied in accordance with the requirements and specifications of the label.
See label for complete application instructions.
Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
Aerial application of this product is prohibited.
Not for use on turf being grown for sale or other commercial use as sod, or for commercial seed production, or for research purposes.
See label for complete restrictions.