Nufarm - Pinpoint™ Fungicide – 60 OZ BTL
- Unique and selective activity against dollar spot
- Excellent rotation partner for managing resistance to SDHI, DMI, benzimidazole and dicarboximide fungicides
- Excellent turf safety
- Preventive and early curative activity
- Optimized for early- through late-season dollar spot control
- Sold Individually. Manufacturer Pack Size = 4
Pinpoint™ Fungicide is formulated with a new fungicide active ingredient designed for outstanding dollar spot control. Pinpoint provides superintendents and other turf management professionals with an excellent fungicide program rotation partner to help manage and mitigate dollar spot resistance from SDHI, DMI, benzimidazole and dicarboximide fungicides. Pinpoint is labeled for use on golf courses and sod farms, as well as residential and commercial lawns.
Pinpoint can be applied pre- or post-infection, but is most effective when applied prior to infection. Optimal disease control is achieved when Pinpoint is applied in a regularly scheduled spray program, used in combination and/or rotation with other effective fungicides that have different modes of action and are effective against dollar spot.
Active Ingredient: Mandestrobin
- Athletic fields
- Golf courses
- Lawns (residential, institutional, public, commercial and industrial)
- Parks and recreational areas
- Sod farms
- See label for complete list
- Dollar spot
- Brown patch (suppression only)
- Fairy ring
- Take-all patch
- See product label for complete list
Dollar Spot: 0.17-0.31 OZ/1,000 SQ FT (7.4-13.5 OZ/ACRE)
Brown patch, fairy ring, rust, take-all patch: 0.31 OZ/1,000 SQ FT (13.5 OZ/ACRE)
For dollar spot, use preventively and begin applications when conditions favor disease development. For all other diseases, begin applications when conditions favor disease development or when the disease first appears.
See label for complete application instructions.
Do not apply more than 54 OZ/ACRE/year.
Do not apply through any type of irrigation system.
Do not apply by aerial application.
Do not graze animals on treated areas for 1 year after application.
Do not feed clipping from treated areas to livestock or poultry.
Do not apply more than 13.5 OZ/ACRE/application.
See label for complete restrictions.