Irritrol - 2400 Series - 1" NPT Globe Valve Without Flow Control
- Threaded bonnet design
- Rugged, double-beaded SANTOPRENE® diaphragm
- Heavy-duty, corrosion and UV-resistant PVC, glass-filled polypropylene and stainless steel construction
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode)
- Full stainless-steel metering system
- Flow range: .25 - 30 GPM
- Pressure range: 10 - 150 PSI
- Sold Individually. Manufacturer Pack Size = 15
The Irritrol® 2400 Series globe is popular with users because of the convenience of the threaded bonnets, the reliability of the double-beaded diaphragm and the durability of the heavy-duty, corrosion and UV-resistant PVC construction. Fast and easy to install and service, the 2400 Series 1" residential plastic valve offers an encapsulated solenoid, internal/external bleed, an optional flow control feature, and are available in multiple configurations.
- Threaded bonnet design: Allows easy servicing without removal from the system.
- Rugged, double-beaded SANTOPRENE® diaphragm: Ensures a leak-proof seal.
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode): Allows for manual operation.
- Full stainless-steel metering system: Allows for consistent valve operation.
- Heavy-duty, corrosion and UV-resistant PVC, glass-filled polypropylene and stainless steel construction: Durable, long-term performance.
- Available in multiple configurations — Female NPT, Slip, Male X Male and Male X Barb: Will handle all regional installation variances (2600 available with NPT threads only).
- Max Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Solenoid: 24 VAC
- Inrush Volt Amp: 24 VAC - 9.6 VA
- Inrush Current: 0.4 A
- Holding Volt Amp: 24 VAC - 4.8 VA
- Holding Current: 0.2 A