BASF - Emerald Fungicide
- Provides dollar spot control in virtually every major turf species, and in every region, of the United States
- Controls dollar spot for up to 28 days with a single application
- Delivers dollar spot control in bentgrass
- Gives superintendents a true resistance-management tool
- Utilizes low use rates and provides strong residual control
For Dollar Spot Control
Emerald® is a different class of fungicide chemistry for dollar spot control. That means Emerald can effectively control dollar spot that has developed resistance. When used as directed, Emerald:
- Provides dollar spot control in virtually every major turf species, and in every region of the United States.
- Controls dollar spot for 14 - 28 days with a single application.
- Delivers dollar spot control in bentgrass and other dollar spot-susceptible turfgrasses.
- Gives superintendents a true resistance management tool.
- Utilizes low-use rates and provides strong residual control.
Where To Use Emerald
Emerald controls dollar spot in most major turf species (For golf course use only), including:
- Creeping Bentgrass
- Colonial Bentgrass
- Perennial Ryegrass
- Annual Ryegrass
- Kentucky Bluegrass
- Common Bermudagrass
- Hybrid Bermudagrass
- Annual Bluegrass
- Tall Fescue
- See label for complete list
- Dollar Spot
- Bentgrass Dead Spot
Keys to Success
Preventative applications are most effective to achieve greatest benefits of residual control. Use Insignia® fungicide/Emerald alternation for extended broad-spectrum control in dollar spot-susceptible turfgrass.
Control Symptoms: Provides rapid cessation of mycelia growth. Blocks further development of fungal growth at all stages. Healing of turfgrass lesions can be seen within 3+ days.