BASF - Alucion 35 WG Insecticide - 2.375 LB BTL
- Dual action chemistry A powerful combination for fast activity and strong residual control
- Controls ants and surface feeders - Curative action on surface-feeding pests, plus a repellent barrier of protection against ants
- A great partner for Annual bluegrass weevils (ABW) control Great for ABW programs where a solid 30-day partner is needed
- Easy to mix formulation - Mixes quickly, easily, and stays in suspension
- Sold Individually. Manufacturer Pack Size = 10
AlucionTM 35 WG insecticide is a 35% water-dispersible granule product containing two active ingredients, dinotefuran and alpha-cypermethrin, for control of insects in turfgrass. Alucion 35 WG can be effectively used in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and resistance management programs for listed insect pests of turfgrass.
- Golf courses
- Recreational areas
- Residential, commercial and industrial lawns
Apply 0.44 OZ/1,000 SQ FT (19.2 OZ/ACRE)
Apply in sufficient water to ensure thorough and uniform coverage of target area. Use a minimum of 1 to 2 GAL finished spray/1,000 SQ FT.