The Groundsmaster® 7200 is a zero turn rotary mower rugged enough to be called a Groundsmaster®. Powerful 24.8 hp (18.5 kW) or 36.8 hp (27.4 kW), 3-cylinder, liquidcooled diesel engines get the job done well. Durable heavy duty 7-gauge welded deck construction and the industry’s toughest spindle assembly provide long life. Use the Groundsmaster® 7200/7210 for more than mowing with the added versatility for removing snow, grooming infields and blowing leaves.
- 24.8 hp (18.5 kW) Kubota® diesel or 36.8 hp
(27.4 kW) Yanmar® diesel engine
- 7-gauge welded steel cutting decks
- Integrated direct-drive transmission
- Hydraulic deck lift
- Quick Attach System™ (QAS) – no tools
- Polar Trac® System – mow-to-snow versatility