Find the Right Kifco Water Reel for Your Unique Irrigation Needs
We know that every irrigation project you take on will have its unique challenges. For some jobs, underground irrigation systems are not an option. Portable irrigation systems are ideal in those situations and also save money on potentially pricey repairs and winterizing. There are various options available to get exactly the water reel you need to get your specific job done easily.
Kifco Water Reel with Sime Hydra
This Kifco Model B140 is a water-powered bellows driven water-reel. It operates as low as 45 PSI and 15 GPM with no additional pressure requirements, making it more reliable than small turbines. Its 3 large flotation tires make it easy to transport by hand or by a small garden tractor. This model is an excellent choice for sports fields, residential landscape, gardens, nurseries, and hobby farms.
Kifco Water Reel with Komet Twin Max, Model T200L
The Model T200L water reel uses a turbine drive that features simple and accurate speed control that makes it the most efficient turbine in the market. This simple and reliable portable irrigation system is the perfect option for sports fields, golf courses, hobby farms, ranches, and pastures.
B140 Kifco Water Reel
The Model B140 is a versatile solution that can handle anything from residential irrigation needs to sports fields, horse arenas, or ranches. It’s a water-powered bellows driven water-reel that features a 5.5 HP booster pump and Komet sprinkler.
Explore the Versatility of Water Reel Irrigation Applications
Kifco Water-Reels are a dream come true for any groundskeeper. Here are just a few examples of the applications that make these products an invaluable addition to your arsenal of tools -
- Flexibility to irrigate multiple fields with one machine.
- Softens field to reduce player injuries.
- Only Kifco offers a machine specifically designed to cool, rinse, and condition synthetic turf fields.
- Water the entire field, end-zone to end-zone, in 27 minutes.
- Softens the soil for better, safer footing in show arenas and stables.
- Provides excellent dust control.
- Improves appearance of the grounds and increases the value of burial plots.