Our Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download copies of the materials (information or software) on Reinders Inc. web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Reinders Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Reinders Inc. web site are provided "as is". Reinders Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Reinders Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Reinders Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Reinders Inc. Internet site, even if Reinders Inc. or a Reinders Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Reinders Inc. web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Reinders Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Reinders Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Reinders Inc. does not make any specific commitment to update the materials. While we do make every effort to provide correct visual reference, pictures are for visual reference only and may not directly depict the item listed for sale.
Reinders Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Reinders Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Payment Methods
You may order online and pay by credit card. If you have a terms account with Reinders you may pay with your agreed terms. We currently accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. You may also contact Reinders Inc. Customer Support at (800) 785-3301 and place an order over the phone. We will charge your credit card for the value of the goods being shipped plus shipping charges. When you order online, we will ask for your credit card security code. If we are unable to obtain a match with your credit card security code and your credit card information, we cannot accept your order. Also, if paying by credit card online, it is a Reinders Policy that the ship to address must be the same as the bill to address. We do this to prevent fraudulent credit card transactions and to protect our customers.
Online credit card and PayPal payments will be processed within 24 hours of placing an order.
All credit card purchases are subject to an additional $50.00 hold in the instance that the order needs to be changed or to accommodate for additional shipping information. This $50.00 is just a hold, final order total will reflect at time of invoicing.
9. Changing or Canceling an Order
You may cancel or change your order if you are a registered user. You may also cancel or change your order by calling Reinders Inc. at (800) 785-3301. You may be unable to cancel or change your order if it has already been shipped.
10. Sales Tax
We charge sales tax on catalog/internet orders in all states where applicable. By law, this includes orders shipped to states where we have a physical presence, including either a company store or a commissioned sales representative.
The unit prices on the line items may display differently to the line item total due to rounding. The line item and order total are accurate based on your agreed discounts and quantity ordered.
Adjusted subtotal is the total after any special pricing or discounts.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.