Toro Golf - 6" Golf Spray Head With COM
- The first spray head designed specifically for golf course irrigation and improved water management
- The 590GF is built for the tough golf course environment, including harsh debris situations like top-dressing and sand, high water pressures, and daily mower and foot traffic
- X-Flow Shut Off stops the flow of water if the nozzle is damaged or removed
- Perfect around bunkers, on small tee boxes, and around the clubhouse
- Sold Individually. Manufacturer Pack Size = 25
Toro’s 590GF Series is the first spray head designed specifically for golf course irrigation with enhanced water management capabilities. The 590GF is built for the tough golf course environment, including harsh debris situations like top-dressing and sand, high water pressures, and daily mower and foot traffic. The 590GF is perfect around bunkers, on small tee boxes, and around the clubhouse. And with its patented X-Flow technology, the 590GF has a built-in shutoff device should a nozzle be damaged or removed and it’s standard check valve feature minimizes low head drainage.
In additional to the full line of Toro MPR, T-VAN and specialty nozzles the 590GF accepts the revolutionary Precision™ Spray and Precision™ Rotating Series nozzles with optimized distribution uniformity that provides exceptional turf conditions with minimal water usage.
Designed Flush Rate
Sprinkler flushes during pop-up and retraction clearing debris from around the riser to eliminate stick-ups and ensure positive sealing and retraction.
X-Flow® Shut Off Device
The X-Flow shut off feature stops the flow of water if the nozzle is damaged or removed to eliminate flooding, water waste and soil erosion.
Prevent Low Head Drainage
The standard check valve prevents low head drainage with up to 10’ of elevation change minimizing soil erosion and water waste.
Flanged cap installs below grade to stabilize the body position and maintain optimum nozzle performance
- Radius: 2’ – 26’
- Recommended pressure range: 25-50 PSI (maximum – 75 PSI)
- Flow rate: 0.05 – 4.71 GPM
- 2 GPM flush rate
- Stainless steel retraction spring
- All bodies shipped with flush plug in place
- Ratcheting riser feature for arc adjustment
- Body diameter: 1-3/8”
- Cap diameter: 2”
- Inlet: 1/2" female-threaded