Rain Bird - ESP-ME Series 4 Station WIFI Enabled Outdoor Controller - Indoor/Outdoor
- Comes with power plug and outdoor cabinet for indoor or outdoor installation
- WiFi Connectivity - compatible with the new Rain Bird LNK WiFi module (sold separately)
- Easy to read, large backlit 3" screen
- 4 individual programs with 6 independent start times per program
- One-Touch manual watering
- Previous Part Number: ESP4ME
Upgrade the ESP-ME3 to a SMART controller with EPA WaterSense certification by adding the LNK WiFi module and a WR2 rain sensor . The LNK makes programming and monitoring easy through the enhanced Rain Bird app.
For even greater water monitoring and protection from a broken irrigation system install a the flow sensor .
By simply plugging in a Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module (sold separately), users can access, operate and monitor their irrigation system from anywhere. Internet-based weather information is used to make daily adjustments to the irrigation schedule, saving up to 30% in water.
Compatible with multiple sizes and makes of wired flow sensors for flow monitoring and notifications to save water and protect against property damage.
Configurable to 22 stations with additional 3 or 6 station modules for different sized jobs or future irrigation needs. Comes with power plug and outdoor cabinet for indoor or outdoor installation.
Simplified Dial Programming
Large text and symbols make the color-coded dial positions easy to understand and explain.
Easy to Read Screen
Large 3” back-lit screen is clear to read in dark garages or sheds.
Bypass Rain Sensor by Station
Bypass the rain sensor for stations under an eave or deck or in a greenhouse for consistent watering.
Seasonal Adjust by Program
Save water by changing the seasonal adjust from 5% to 200% for corrected run times without changing the scheduled times.
Be alerted of system issues including electrical, programming, or high flow (when using a flow sensor) through a red LED and scrolling messages coupled with mobile device alerts when used with the LNK WiFi Module and the Rain Bird app.
With the dial in the AUTO position, just press and hold the right arrow button to start manually watering the current program.
Simply save a default program and if the original watering schedule is overwritten in error, easily restore it in just 2 steps.
- Brochure Brochure (Size: 1.6 MB)
- Programming Chart Programming Chart (Size: 539.1 KB)
- Special Features Card Special Features Card (Size: 420.8 KB)
- ESP-ME3 Compatible Flow Sensors ESP-ME3 Compatible Flow Sensors (Size: 496.1 KB)
- Owners Manual Owners Manual (Size: 1.9 MB)
- Spec Sheet Spec Sheet (Size: 208.7 KB)
Rain Bird ESP-ME3 Advanced Programming
ESP-ME3: Our Most Advanced Residential Controller Yet
Rain Bird ESP-ME3 Manual Watering
Rain Bird ESP-ME3 Basic Programming
Configuring a Flow Sensor for Use With Rain Bird ESP-ME3 Controllers