Dual-layered tubing (brown over black or purple over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, UV damage and algae growth. Patent pending emitter design provides for increased reliability. Longer lateral runs than competition.
- Unique material offers significantly greater flexibility, allowing tighter turns with fewer elbows for easier installation.
- Choice of flow rates, spacing and coil lengths provides design flexibility for a variety of non-turfgrass applications.
- Accepts Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings, XF Dripline Insert Fittings and 17MM insert fittings.
- Use an Air/Vacuum Relief Valve Kit when installation is below soil.
- The pressure-compensating emitter design provides a consistent flow over the entire lateral length ensuring higher uniformity for increased reliability in the pressure range of 8.5 to 60PSI.
- Five-year trade warranty. Seven-years on environmental stress cracking.
- Pressure: 8.5 to 60PSI (0.58 to 4.14BAR)
- Flow rates: 0.4, 0.6 and 0.9GPH (1.5 L/H, 2.3 L/H and 3.5 L/H)
- Temperature: Up to 100° F (43.3ºC) water; up to 125ºF (51.7° C) ambient
- Required filtration: 120 mesh
- Outside diameter: 0.634" (16.1MM)
- Inside diameter: 0.536" (13.6MM)
- Wall thickness: 0.049" (1.2MM)
- Spacing: 12"
- Lengths: 250'
- Use with XF Dripline Insert Fittings, Easy Fit Compression Fittings, and 17MM Insert Fittings.
The flexible polyethylene tubing shall have factory installed pressure-compensating, inline emitters installed every 12 inches. The flow rate from each installed inline emitter shall be 0.6 or 0.9 gallons per hour when inlet pressure is between 8.5 and 60PSI.
The inline emitter diaphragm shall have a pressure-regulating diaphragm with a spring action allowing it to self-rinse if there is a plug at the outlet hole. The bend radius shall be 3 inches whether bending the tubing with the natural bend of the coil or against it.
The inline emitter inlet shall be raised off the inside tube wall to minimize dirt intrusion. The XF„¢ Series Dripline inline tubing shall be manufactured by Rain Bird Corporation, Azusa, California.