The Hunter Solar Sync is a weather-based sensor that adjusts irrigation schedules based on daily weather conditions. Solar Sync saves water by adjusting irrigation run times daily. Solar Sync works by measuring the sun's intensity and surrounding air temperature, and implementing the most optimal controller zone run times based on that data. Through these continual adjustments, Solar Sync ensures that your landscape receives efficient irrigation no matter what the forecast looks like.
- Wireless sensor and receiver with 800' maximum range
- Wireless Solar Sync Sensor are compatible with X-Core, I-Core and ACC controllers
- Provides automated daily adjustment to program run times
- No Water Window programming available in most controllers
- Rain and freeze shutoff
- Gutter mount bracket included