To light large or focused activity areas on patios, lawns, arbors, pools, and paths, Woody can be mounted high on trellises, eaves, gazebos, and mature trees. Woody’s moonlighting casts a soft light and creates interesting shadows as the light filters between the branches and leaves of trees.
By placing our weathered brass downlight high in a mature tree or a nearby wall and aiming it through branches or other foliage, you can recreate the appearance of moonlight filtering through tree branches onto the ground or structures below.
- Shortened, Adjustable Shroud to Prevent Light Glare
- Magnetic Quick-Disconnect for Easy Installation & Relamping
- Brass Ball Mount Allows up to 90° Angle for Precise Aiming
- Single Screw Mount for Easy Installation & Leveling
- Side-Mount Waterproof Wire to Stop Water Intrusion
- Construction: Solid Cast Brass
- Dimensions: 6.10" X 2.5"
- Finish: Weathered Red Brass
- Weight: 2.35 lbs
- Wire: 36" 18/2 UL Rated Lead Wire
- Socket: Beryllium Copper, Pre-Greased
- Lamp: Not Included
- Recommended Lamp: LED MR16
- Wattage: Maximum 20 W
- Lens: Clear Tempered Glass
- Voltage: 12 V
- Includes: Fixture, Brass Mount, & Steel Hanger Bolt