TriCure Pellets are formulated for use as a fast, convenient method of applying TriCureAD Surfactant through hose-end applicators to prevent and treat hydrophobic soils. Pellets are designed to dissolve quickly to allow fast application with chemical dosage sufficient to effectively treat and prevent hydrophobic soils. Pellets can be used as a supplement to regular water management programs or as a stand-alone method of treating soils.
TriCureAD and TriCure Pellets are non-phytotoxic and will not burn or discolor grass.
- Use TriCure Pellets in tough-to-wet areas as a supplement to regular spraying programs. Pellets can be used on any turf area.
- In difficult-to-wet areas, to get quick recovery of damaged turf, drench with ample quantity of water after applying pellets.
Active Ingredient: Dihydrooxirane, epihydrin
For use on:
- Golf Course, greens, tees and fairways
- Any turf area
Directions for use:
For best results, use of TriCure Pellets should begin when daytime ambient temperatures reach 50-60°F (normally in early spring) or when the first signs of heat stress appear on turf.
Pellets can be used with most Hose-end Applicators available through TriCureAD Distributors. Applicators are designed for use with a standard fan-spray nozzle, and will fit a 1" hose, or a 3/4" hose using an adapter. Nozzle type can be modified for variable spray patterns, but this may affect flow and dissolution rates.
Typically, pellets will dissolve fully in 8-15 minutes using a 1" hose with 80-100 psi. The dissolution rate is determined by water pressure, flow rate, and water temperature. Each pellet is formulated to contain approximately 6 OZ of TriCureAD Surfactant, which is sufficient to treat an average golf green of 6,000 SQ FT with 1 OZ of active ingredient per 1,000 SQ FT
Depending on soil type and climate, TriCure Pellets will give effective treatment for approximately onetwo weeks, and can be applied as often as needed to maintain turf quality
See Label for complete application instructions.
- Overexposure causes eye irritation, excessive watering, redness.
- Overexposure to skin may cause itching and redness.
- Harmful if swallowed. May cause diarrhea, nausea and vomiting.
- Wear approved eye protection and clothing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
See Label for complete restrictions.
Product Label Download SDS