The Toro® T5 RapidSet rotor can be set in seconds. Engineered to use the slip clutch to adjust the arc, the T5 RapidSet rotor requires NO TOOLS for arc adjustments. Along with a 5" pop-up height of the Lawn model, the T5 RapidSet rotors feature exclusive Airfoil Technology™ standard and low angle nozzles that deliver classleading distribution uniformity. Designed to save water, save time, and save money, the T5 RapidSet rotor is the only 3/4" rotor needed to get the job done.
- RapidSet® Arc Adjustment
- Arc adjustments from 40° to 360° can be made quickly with a few twists of the turret – no tools required. The RapidSet slip clutch also protects against gear damage caused by intentional vandalism or inexperienced users.
- Lawn Model with a 5” Pop-up Height
- Fits in the same footprint as many competing 4” rotors for hasslefree retrofits, but delivers an extra inch of pop-up height, allowing the nozzle to clear tall grasses.
- Airfoil Technology™ Nozzles
- The T5 RapidSet rotor comes with a full set of 8 standard nozzles (25° trajectory) and 4 low angle (10° trajectory) nozzles that utilize proprietary Airfoil Technology, which creates a zone of low pressure just below the main stream to gently guide water downward for unmatched uniformity without forcefully washing out newly-laid seeds.
- Design Flexibility
- T5 RapidSet rotors are available in Effluent, Shrub, 12” High Pop, and Stainless Steel models.