The P220G and P220GS Series provide a full family of plastic valves that can deliver the water to meet the
challenging needs of today’s courses. With precise pressure regulation these valves deliver the optimum pressure
and flow requirements to every sprinkler on the zone ensuring maximum uniformity of the water to the turf.
EZReg® Pressure Regulating System
Can be adjusted from 5-100 PSI to deliver the optimum pressure
for every need.
Spike Guard™ Solenoid
With its 20,000 volt lightning rating, it virtually eliminates the need
for solenoid replacements in high lightning environments.
Internal Manual Bleed
Ensures the optimum pressure of the system even when being
Double-beaded Fabric Reinforced Diaphragm
Provides superior performance and extended life without tearing
in high-pressure golf applications.
- Glass-filled nylon and stainless steel construction
- Internal and external bleed
- No external tubing
- Standard, built-in Schrader-type valve for downstream pressure verification
- Flow control independent of solenoid
- Self-aligning bonnet to ensure correct installation
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering rod
- Low-flow capability down to 5 GPM
- Low-power requirement for longer wire runs