The ESP-TM2 irrigation controller is the perfect option for basic residential solutions. Building upon Rain Bird’s legacy of The Intelligent Use of Water®, this controller offers simple water saving features that you will actually use. With the flexibility of 3 programs and 4 start times available per program, you can tailor your watering schedule to your landscape’s needs. The ESP-TM2 provides the Extra Simple Programming interface you are familiar with in a controller that is built to last!
Best of all, you can upgrade the ESP-TM2 into a WiFi-enabled controller by simply installing a new LNK WiFi Module, without having to replace the entire unit.
The ESP-TM2 provides flexible scheduling features to accommodate a wide variety of landscape applications. Plus powerful advanced irrigation features that help to meet any type of regional watering restrictions.
Easy to Use
The ESP-TM2 Controller is designed to be an easy to use, program-based controller with the familiar ESP user interface, a large LCD screen and universal icons on both the controller overlay and the LCD.
Easy to Install
The ESP-TM2 Controller requires only two screws for easy wall mounting. For professional installation, it has a guide for 1/2“ or 3/4” conduit to run field wires into the unit. A factory installed 6’ pigtail offers a plug and play solution out of the box.
- Contractor Default™ allows you to easily save and restore your custom schedule
- Delay Watering up to 14 days and automatically resume watering after the set delay has elapsed (applies only to stations set to obey Rain sensor)
- Bypass Rain Sensor for any station gives you the ability to customize which stations react to a rain sensor
- Set Permanent Days Off per program to ensure watering never occurs on days when maintenance crews are on site (for Odd/Even/ Cyclic schedules)
- Seasonal Adjust by program allows you to easily reduce or increase watering by program
- Compatible with Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module (sold separately) to enable remote programming, operation and alerts from the Rain Bird mobile app.
- Manual Watering option for all stations, a single station or an individual program
- Sensor bypass for all programs or for individual stations
- Adjustable delay between stations
- Master Valve on/off by station
- Automatic short detect with station specific alarm messages
- Compatible with the NEW Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module
- Provides upgrade opportunities for your customers without installing a new controller
- Simple to use mobile app interface built for contractors and homeowners give you access from anywhere in the world
- Plastic wall-mount cabinet with door
- Mounting screws with anchor shields
- Factory installed pigtail
- NEW large back-lit LCD display for improved visibility in low-light and direct sunlight conditions
- Familiar, easy to navigate user interface
- Rain sensor input with bypass capability
- Master valve/pump start circuit
- Nonvolatile (100 year) storage memory
- Electronic diagnostic circuit breaker
- Remote accessory port for Rain Bird approved accessory devices
- Program based scheduling with 3 individual programs and 4 independent start times per program for 12 total start times
- Watering schedule options: Custom Days of the week, ODD or EVEN calendar days, or Cyclic (every 1 – 30 days)
- Station timing: 1 minute to 6 hours
- Seasonal Adjust: 5% to 200%
- Max operating temperature: 149°F (65°C)
- Input required: 120VAC (±10%) @ 60Hz
- Output: 1A at 24VAC
- Master Valve/Pump Start Relay
- External battery back-up not required. Nonvolatile memory permanently saves the current programming and a 10 year life lithium battery maintains the controllers time and date during power outages.
- UL, cUL, FCC Part 15b
- Width: 7.92" (20,1 cm)
- Height: 7.86" (20,0 cm)
- Depth: 3.51" (9,0 cm)