Techline DL dripline provides maximum uniformity for both subsurface and on-surface installations. The pressure compensating emitters are ideal for sloping terrains and the anti-siphon feature prevents ingestion of debris into the tubing.
- Offset flow path, extra large bath area and raised outlet prevent root intrusion without chemical reliance.
- All emitters turn on and off at the same time, maximizing balance of application. Holds back up to 4.6' of water (elevation change). No low emitter drainage, great on slopes. Delivers more precise watering.
- Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range.
- Flexible UV-Resistant tubing adapts to any planting area shape - tubing curves at a 7" radius. For on-surface installations withstands heat and direct sun.
- Qualifies for use on Leed Projects - contains the required quantity of post-consumer and post-industrial recycled material.
- Does not require air/vacuum relief vent or automatic flush valve for subsurface installations.
- Subsurface or on-surface installations
- Turf, shrubs, trees and flowers
- Sports turf, tennis courts, golf courses
- Longer lateral runs
- Curved, angular or narrow planting areas
- High traffic/high liability areas
- Areas subject to vandalism
- High wind areas
- At-grade windows
- Green walls, green roofs
- Raised planters
- Flow Rates: .26, .4, .6, .9 GPH
- Emitter Spacings: 12", 18", 24"
- Bending Radius: 7"
- Maximum Pressure: 58 PSI
- Tubing Diameter:
- OD: .66"
- ID: .56"
- Wall: .050"
- Coil Length: 250'
- Diaphragm made of silicon