The solenoid provides power to your valve making it an automatic valve.
The most notable sign that a solenoid is in need of replacement is when a valve fails to open and close. Another way to check if your solenoid is in need of repair is to twist the solenoid out of the base. If it is rough to slide out than your solenoid could be damaged and it is time to replace it. Our kit provides you with replacement 24 V solenoid parts for a valve with a 3/4" 20-thread small base.
The solenoid kit is for the following brands:
- Nelson (Brass)
Solenoid kit includes the following parts:
- ECI301010 - (1) 24V Small Base Coil
- RCO400011 - (1) Solenoid Red Plunger (short)
- RCO400008 - (1) R Co Solenoid Label 24V
- RCO120002 - (2) Water-Tight Wire Connect
- RCO110005 - (1) O-Ring 2-015