Product Label Download SDS
Posterity Fungicide- Trust the Most Active SDHI for Disease Control
Providing power that lasts, Posterity fungicide holds stronger for up to 28 days of dollar spot control and delivers consistent spring dead spot control.
Extended Control You Can Count on for Powerful Protection of Any Golf Course Turf
Posterity fungicide is the most active SDHI in the turf market that elevates the control of key diseases, including dollar spot, spring dead spot, and fairy ring. Posterity delivers power that lasts, holding stronger for up to 28 days of dollar spot control and setting a new standard for spring dead spot control. Posterity is labeled for all golf course turf and fits in agronomic solutions to protect cool- and warm-season turf. With Posterity, you can manage the toughest and most prevalent diseases with confidence.
Increased disease control-
- Holds stronger than the industry standard under periods of high dollar spot pressure
- Delivers robust and consistent spring dead spot control
- Solid rotation partner for fairy ring control
Most active SDHI-
- Next-generation SDHI engineered for power and endurance
- Holds strong even under high pressure
- Binds strongly to complex II enzymes in target pathogens for increased fungicide performance
- Has an increased affinity for the waxy layer of the turfgrass plant, providing rainfastness for enhanced performance
- Golf Courses
- Turfgrass (Warm-Season and Cool-Season)
- See Posterity label for complete details
- Dollar Spot
- Fairy Ring
- Microdochium Patch
- Spring Dead Spot
- See Posterity label for complete details
Posterity may be applied with all types of spray equipment commonly used for making ground, foliar applications. Do not apply to turfgrass by air or through irrigation systems. Do not use with silicone-based products due to possible phytotoxicity. See Posterity label for complete details.
Application volume and spray coverage-
- Proper adjustments and calibration of spraying equipment to give good coverage are essential for good disease control.
- Apply in sufficient water to provide good coverage. Typical application volumes range from 30 to 175 GAL/ACRE.
- Thorough coverage is necessary to provide good disease control.
- When an adjuvant is used with this product, Syngenta recommends using a Chemical Producers and Distributors Association certified adjuvant approved for use in turfgrass.
Posterity offers a range of application rates and intervals (14 – 28 days) for preventive and curative treatments. To manage potential resistance to SDHI chemistry, make no more than two consecutive applications with Posterity, and rotate or tank-mix with a contact fungicide, such as Daconil Action or Secure Action.
- Dollar Spot- Increase rate under heavier pressure or for longer control intervals
- Spring Dead Spot- Water-in immediately with 0.15” of irrigation
- Fairy Ring- Tank-mix with a soil surfactant and water-in immediately after application with 0.1” to 0.25” of irrigation
A Programmatic Approach to Combat Dollar Spot
Start the season strong with an early application of Posterity before conditions favoring dollar spot, such as temperatures between 59°F and 86°F, continuous high humidity, cool nights, and intense dews.
For resistance management and broader-spectrum control, Syngenta agronomic programs strategically rotate Posterity with Secure Action, Daconil Action, and other trusted products to help prevent dollar spot, condition turf to perform at its best, and recover quickly from stress. For continued protection from late summer through fall, turn to Posterity for curative and extended preventive applications. Posterity is excellent for fall treatments that hold strong until winter.
- Under conditions conducive to extended infection periods, use another registered fungicide for additional applications if the maximum amount of Posterity has been used.
- If resistant isolates to Group 7 fungicides are present, efficacy can be reduced for certain diseases.
- The shorter spray intervals may be required under conditions of heavy infection pressure with highly susceptible varieties or when environmental conditions are conducive to disease.
- Allow Posterity to dry completely before irrigating.