Heritage is a systemic fungicide with preventive and curative properties for control of some of the toughest turf diseases. Heritage delivers control at every stage of a pathogen’s life cycle. This highly potent spore germination inhibitor prevents many fungal diseases before they occur and is also active after infection. To prevent infections, applications should be made well before visible disease symptoms occur.
Features and Benefits
- Controls a broad spectrum of more than 20 turfgrass diseases, including brown patch, Pythium and snow mold
- Absorbed through the leaf blade or stem and is taken up by the root system
- Translocates upward (acropetally) and is uniformly distributed
- Extruded active ingredient, from the plant, is washed down and recycled back into the plant by root uptake
- Allows for extended application intervals up to 28 days, depending on disease pressure, allowing for fewer applications
- Controls certain turfgrass diseases associated with turfgrass establishment from seed, and may also be used during over-seeding of dormant turfgrass
- Contains multiple formulation options that allow for application flexibility and mixing/handling preferences
Active Ingredient: Azoxystrobin
For Use On:
- Lawns around residential, institutional, public, commercial and industrial buildings
- Turf areas of parks, recreational areas and athletic fields
- Golf course turf
2-4 LBS/1,000 SQ FT
Heritage G should be applied prior to disease development.
Heritage G may be applied with all types of spreader equipment commonly used for making ground applications. Proper adjustments and calibration of application equipment to give good coverage is essential for good disease control.
The higher rates in the rate range and/or shorter application intervals may be required under conditions of heavy infection pressure, highly susceptible varieties, or when environmental conditions conducive to disease exist.
See Label for complete application instructions.
DO not graze or feed clippings from treated turf areas to animals.
DO not apply more than 1,613 LBS/ACRE per year (37 LBS/1,000 SQ FT per year).
DO not apply by air.
DO not apply when weather conditions favor product blowing from treated areas to non-target aquatic habitat.
See Label for complete restrictions.
Product Label Download SDS