The SmartLine feature set exceeds that of most high-end controllers, yet was engineered to make ET -Based Water Management affordable for any sized project.
Two Controllers in One
The “Basic” mode programs exactly like the conventional controllers used by most manufacturers. There’s no need to learn a new method. The “Smart” mode is where the power lies. Combined with our SLW Series Weather Stations, SmartLine becomes an ET-Based water-saving controller that adjusts watering times 365 days a year.
ET Watering adjusts the duration, frequency, and soak time by several factors. Weather Data combined with geographical location, sprinkler type, plant type, soil type, and a fine tuning option, enables your SmartLine controller to make precise watering decisions.
Access from Anywhere
The days of irrigation controllers being programmed once, and left alone for months, is over. The SmartLink Network gives you access to your SmartLine controllers via your Computer, Tablet, or Smartphone. Irrigation Management made simple, affordable, and packed with features.
No flashlight required in dark basements and garages. No battery required! On board memory chip retains time, date and program information even during a power outage.
- 4-zone base model, expandable to 16 zones using slide in SLM4 (Indoor/Outdoor rated)
- 4-zone hot-swappable modules
- Internal transformer with commercial terminal block, On/Off power switch and LED status indicator
- Large backlit LCD display
- 2 run modes: Standard mode runs user input zone run times; Auto Adjust mode requires SLW Series OnSite Weather Station to calculate weather based run times
- Rain/Freeze sensor bypass/active button displays sensor status with tricolor LEDs (red indicates sensor is prohibiting irrigation; orange indicates an extended rain delay; green indicates normal operation)
- 8 start times per program
- Nonvolatile memory and real time clock/calendar to retain programs and current date and time – no battery required
- Zone run times from 1 MIN to 9 HRS-55 MIN with operation countdown displayed in hours, minutes, and seconds