Designed for UTV, compact pickup truck/SUV and tractors. With a unique polyethylene hopper design and consistent material delivery system, material is dropped exactly where you want it. Deluxe variable speed controller is standard, mount kits sold separately. SnowEx drop spreaders cater to everyone from the private operator to commercial contractors and are ideal for maintaining driveways, recreational paths, parking lots and roads. They are available with a variety of sizes and mounts to fit most pickups, SUVs and utility vehicles.
- Requires optional mount or accessories
- No low profile, distance of overhang from hinge pins cannot exceed 18"
Variable Speed Digital Control
- Variable material flow rate with precise adjustment capabilities.
- Digital readout for easy identification of spreader settings.
- Self diagnosing for simplified troubleshooting.
- Flame resistant, completely loomed automotive style wiring harness with molded plugs.
Material Feed System - Maximum Flow. Minium Waste.
SnowEx® drop spreaders feature a unique material distribution shaft vibrator for maximum spreading consistency. It's a gateless system designed not to leak any material when turned off.
Patented vibrating baffle allows a consistent flow of materials to the material feed system.
Attaches to the inverted "V" baffle to maximize flow of bulk materials.
The fitted lid provides a convenient solution for protecting the material from moisture.
Keep large clumps of salt out of the hopper with the provided top screen.