K-Rain’s RPS® 75 gear drive is designed for residential and light commercial applications. The reliable, durable design is the foundation of K-Rain’s RPS Rotor line. This workhourse is built to perform trouble-free for years and has unequalled value in the market. Our patented reversing mechanism, on which all rotors are based upon today, assures continuous reverse and return. With K-Rain’s wide selection of standard and low angle nozzles, the RPS 75™ provides even water distribution.
- Included Nozzles: 8 Standard and 4 Low Angle Nozzles
- 3/4" Female Threaded NPT Inlet “ Replaces all standard rotors
- Direct replacement for Hunter® PGP®
- Riser fits in existing Hunter® PGP® cans - Simply unscrew the existing riser from the PGP® can and replace with the RPS75 riser Top Adjustment “ No training necessary, the RPS75 has the same adjustment procedure as the Hunter® PGP® Full and Part circle rotation “ Provides a full range of adjustment from 40* to 360* Universal adjustment tool - Compatible with existing Hunter® products Rubber Cover “ Seals out dirt and increases product durability
- Wide Selection of Nozzles - Provides flexibility in system design
- Easy Arc Setting - Arc Selection 40° to 360° Adjust From Right Start