Two Valves on Only One Wire:
Let Add-A-Zone Solve Your Irrigation Problems
Work around broken zone wires. Add a new zone without adding new wiring. Add-A-Zone is the proven way to independently control two zone valves with only one pair of field wires.
Unlike other switching units, the Add-A-Zone behaves just like the valves are fully independent. A patented unit installed at the controller allows use of two separate zones, while sending the signal through only one field wire.
- Both valves connected to Add-A-Zone are independently timed and controlled for both automatic and manual operation.
- The two valves can be set to separate watering schedules and programs in the controller.
- Unlike other switching units, no watering every other cycle. System works the way the you expect.
- No disruption of the landscape to repair common problems.
Solve these problems:
- Divide existing zones stations with a new valve to correct pressure problems. Permits the addition of an additional valve to systems that have an open station on the controller.
- Work around broken field wires and maintain full system functionality.
- The added valve can be a master valve.
Works on most 24-volt systems, rated for 50,000 operations and 0.5 AMPS