Electric remote control valves don't come any better than EFB-CP Series red brass valves. Need a contamination-proof, self-flushing screen that cleans itself and resists debris build-up in dirty water? The EFB-CP's the one.
Ideal for non-potable water valve applications, the EFB-CP is designed to handle chlorine and other harsh chemicals found in reclaimed water systems.
EFB-CP Series valves offer long life and superior performance in high pressure applications.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and other repairs.
- Contamination-proof, self-flushing filter screen resists debris build-up. Water flow continuously flushes the screen, dislodging particles and debris before they can accumulate and clog the filter.
- Globe configuration
- Reclaimed water compatible: all models now feature EPDM diaphragms and chlorine-resistant parts as standard equipment.
- Purple handle cover included to designate non-potable water
- Accommodates optional, field installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance. Regulates up to 100 PSI (6.9BAR ).
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers up to 150 PSI (10.35BAR )
- Compatible with ESP-LXD decoders.
- Normally closed, reverse flow design ensures valve will fail in the closed position if a tear or rip in the diaphragm occurs
- Prevents flooding, water waste and landscape damage
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing
- Prevents loss of parts during field service
- Flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box
- Allows pressure regulator adjustment without turning on the controller