Designed to save water and preserve system hydraulics to maintain proper operation throughout the irrigation zone. Provides protection against plant material loss and reduces likelihood of incurring costly fines as a result of excessive run-off when a nozzle has been removed.
- Exclusive Flow-Shield Technology built into the stem. No parts to be installed at the site. Saves water, plant material, time, and money.
- Restricts water loss by up to 50% if nozzle is removed from a PRS spray head.
- Reduces possibility of accidents and property damage. Recommended for high pressure and vandal-prone areas.
- Provides low flow vertical water jet visible from +200’ line of sight when a nozzle has been removed. Height and low flow of vertical water jet causes water to dissipate during descent, reducing puddles and run-off.
- Low flow vertical water jet does not exceed 2 GPM (0.45 m3 /h; 0.13 l/s), even with varying inlet pressure.
- Low flow vertical water jet decreases likelihood of nozzle removal going unnoticed, prompting nozzle replacement to decrease probability of stressed turf and plant material losses.
- “F” printed on cap for easy identification and maintenance.
- Spacing: 2.5-24’ (0.8 to 7.3 m)
- Pressure: 15-100 PSI (1.0 to 6.9 bar)
- SAM capability: Holds up to 14’ (4.2 m) of head; 6 PSI (0.3 bar)
- Flow-by: - SAM Models: 0 at 15 PSI (1.0 bar) or greater; 0.5 GPM (0.1 m3 /h; 0.03 l/s) otherwise