Rain Bird XFD Dripline is the latest innovation in the Rain Bird Xerigation® family. Because it is the most flexible, kink-resistant tubing available, it’s ideal for irrigating areas where traditional drip tubing is difficult to install. XFD dripline is perfect for small, narrow and tight planting areas, as well as areas with tight curves or many switchbacks.
Because it accepts 17mm insert fittings, XFD Dripline Insert Fittings, Rain Bird Easy-Fit compression fittings and LOC fittings makes it easier than ever to design with, and install Rain Bird dripline. XFD Dripline is simple, reliable and durable.
- Unique material offers significantly greater flexibility and kink-resistance for fast, easy installation.
- The bend radius for XFD dripline is 3” no matter which way you bend the tube. Other driplines will bend 4” if bending with the natural curve of the coil and only 7” if bending against the natural curve of the coil.
- Greater flexibility assures design capability of tight curves and spaces.
- Accepts Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings, 17mm insert fittings and LOC fittings.
- Variety of flow rates, spacing and coil lengths provides design flexibility for a number of non- turfgrass applications.
The pressure-compensating emitter design provides a consistent flow over the entire lateral length ensuring higher uniformity for increased reliability in the pressure range of 8.5 - 60 PSI.
Dual-layered tubing (brown over black or purple over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, algae growthand UV damage.
- OD: 0.634”
- ID: 0.536”
- Thickness: 0.049”
- Coil Color: Brown
- Pressure: 8.5 - 60 PSI
- Flow rates: 0.9 GPH
- Water: Up to 100°F (37,8° C)
- Ambient: Up to 125°F (51,7° C)
- Required Filtration: 120 Mesh