Installed in parks and backyards across the globe, Rain Bird's 1800 Series is the #1 commercial-grade irrigation spray head brand in the world.
Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials and versatility, the 1800 Series has first-rate quality built in for reliable operation and long life. Their superior components and features make them the spray heads of choice for a wide variety of applications. All models feature Rain Bird's patented pop-up mechanism with heavy-duty stainless steel spring for dependable out-of-sight retraction, plus an exclusive co-molded wiper seal for unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and extreme environments.
- Exclusive co-molded wiper seal features an encased plastic "cage" to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment
- Pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess flow-by which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types
- Two-piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools and provides added durability
- Pre-installed orange 1800 Pop-Top flush plug blocks debris from entering after flushing
- Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction
- Side and bottom inlets