Rain Bird® 1800-SAM-PRS Series Spray Heads meet the needs of all spray areas, regardless of changing elevation or water pressures. This top of the line spray head incorporates all 1800 Series SAM and PRS features, making them ideal for use in areas with high and/or widely fluctuating water pressures and steep slopes.
Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials and versatility, the 1800 Series has first-rate quality built in for reliable operation and long life. Their superior components and features make them the spray heads of choice for a wide variety of applications.
- Maintains constant outlet pressure at 30 PSI. Spray nozzles perform best at 30 PSI Ensures maximum nozzle performance, even with varying inlet pressures. Maintains constant pressure regardless of nozzles used.
- Unlike competitive PRS sprays, Rain Bird PRS sprays adjust to fluctuating pressure, optimizing flow and promoting a more consistent spray pattern.
- Ensures consistent performance throughout zone if nozzle is removed or damaged. Keeps plant life covered by other spray heads properly irrigated.
- Ends misting and fogging caused by high pressure. Ensures necessary watering occurs in high pressure or wind conditions.
- Eliminates the need for under-the-head check valves. No parts to be installed at the site.
- Traps water in lateral pipes in elevation changes of up to 14'. Reduces wear on system components by minimizing water hammer during start-up.
- Prevents drainage from spray heads at lower elevations. Ends landscape damage due to flooding and/or erosion.
- Even stronger retract spring to accommodate elevation changes up to 14' (4,2 m). One of the strongest springs in the industry
- Co-molded, pressure-activated, multi-functional wiper seal assures positive seal without excess flow-by which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and
maintenance of the sprinkler
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life
- SAM-PRS stamped on cap for easy identification and maintenance.
- Restricts water loss by up to 70% if nozzle is removed or damaged
- Saves water and money
- Reduces possibility of accidents and property damage
- Designed for use with all Rain Bird plastic spray head nozzles