Pressure surges? Effluent water? Clogging debris? No problem. PEB Series valves offer long life and efficient, troublefree performance—even under harsh conditions. Constructed of heavy-duty, glass-filled nylon, these valves resist clogging.The PEB Series is the most durable plastic irrigation valve from Rain Bird. This industrial-strength glass-filled nylon globe valve is ideal for commercial irrigation applications.
Built even stronger in our effort to continually evolve the most durable products on the market, Rain Bird® PEB series valves are setting a higher standard for commercial valves. With new enhancements, best-in-class PEB series valves are more durable than ever before
- Manual internal bleed manually operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller first.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and after repairs.
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body. Bonnet can be attached and removed more easily and more often without damaging threads.
- Durable glass-filled nylon construction with fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance
- Globe configuration
- Normally closed, forward flow design
- Low flow capability for a wide range of applications
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing; prevents loss of parts during field service
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed